Do-It-Yourself (DIY) fundraising or event pages
Reasons to fundraise
Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium (merged in 2020) is a privately funded charity that brings laughter and joy to kids and families affected by childhood cancer. Year-round community, in-hospital, overnight, and new virtual camp programs across Ontario deliver fun, friendship and a sense of community at any stage of a child’s cancer journey. More kids and families need the social cure for cancer. You can help us reach them by setting up a DIY fundraising or event page.
Create your own DIY fundraising or event page
DIY pages are an easy way to promote your very own fundraising initiative, no matter the size. It is free and registration will only take a few minutes. Your page will also be displayed on our fundraiser listing.
A DIY fundraising page allows you to:
- Upload your own pictures and tell your story
- Collect donations and display well-wishes from guests
- Display your fundraising goal and the current amount raised
- Encourage friends and family to donate via social media sharing or by sending outreach emails
How to get started
- Once you’ve determined how you’ll fundraise and your fundraising goal, you can begin.
- First, create an account on our fundraising platform, complete the registration form, and start creating and customizing your page.
- Our staff will add your page to our fundraiser listing page within two business days.
- Whatever you decide to do, get creative and be sure to share your fundraising page!
There’s no limit to the type of fundraising you can do for Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium! If you plan to organize your own event or fundraising campaign and collect donations online, then DIY fundraising may be right for you.
Encourage your organization, school, or community to raise money by:
- Hosting a virtual fundraising event—check out our guide here.
- Starting a bike-a-thon or walk-a-thon
- Hosting a backyard barbeque
- Running a community yard sale or auction
- Hosting a holiday-themed fundraiser
- Vowing to do something bold, exciting, or fun if your fundraising goal is met
Whatever you decide to do, get creative and be sure to share your fundraising page!
Fund fresh air pursuits with 4 wilderness kits for Campers—rubber boots, nets & seeds!
Gives the gift of fun & friendship at overnight camp possible for 1 Camper!
Gives the gift of fun & friendship at overnight camp possible for 1 Camper and a sibling
Download our toolkits for tips on how to organize and promote your fundraiser
Help kids just be kids
Create an account and make your fundraising page now!Create my page
Other ways to fundraise
Host an event
Looking to organize a special fundraising event with help from our team? We'll work with you to make your event a success.
Create an In Honour page
Create a custom In Honour fundraising page so that you can collect donations from friends and family. Celebrate a milestone or the memory of a loved one and spread more camp magic!
Contact us for more information
We're here to answer your questions about fundraising.