Host an event
Change lives one event at a time
Hosting an event is a great option for large scale fundraisers who want help from our staff, or for events where some (or all) donations occur offline.Register my event
Reasons to fundraise
Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium (merged in 2020) is a privately funded charity that brings laughter and joy to kids and families affected by childhood cancer. Year-round community, in-hospital, overnight, and new virtual camp programs across Ontario deliver fun, friendship and a sense of community at any stage of a child’s cancer journey. More kids and families need the social cure for cancer. You can help us reach them by hosting your own fundraising event!
How we’ll support you
Whether your event is on-going, a week long, or lasts just a few hours, our staff can help you prepare, plan, and execute the big event.
Depending on your needs and the type of event, we can support you with:
- A dedicated staff member to answer questions and provide fundraising and planning support
- Promotional materials (newsletters, posters, videos, stickers, and buttons)
- Fundraising tools (pledge forms, accounting forms and online fundraising pages)
- Communications support (a letter of support, our Proud Supporter logo, and public profile on our online event listing)
- Post-event support (thank you letters for event supporters and donors, accounting support for financial summaries, and appropriate recognition for the event)
Our goal is to make sure you have the resources and tools you need to run a successful fundraising event.
There are lots of ways to support us with an event. Encourage your organization, school, or community to raise money with a:
- Charity concert where ticket proceeds go toward camp programs
Whatever you decide, we can help you get organized.
How your fundraising helps
gives 50 kids in the hospital the chance to play games and learn ukulele
gives 3 families the chance to reconnect and experience the great outdoors with a family camping trip
gives a cabin of kids affected by childhood cancer two magical weeks at overnight camp
Download the event toolkitGet the toolkit
Other ways to fundraise
Create an online fundraising page in a few minutes and start collecting donations for Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium today!
In Honour fundraising
Collect donations for Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium in honour of a personal milestone, celebration, occasion, or the memory of a loved one.
We're here to help! Contact us if you'd like to know more about fundraising or hosting an event for Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium.