THE DREAM TEAM CHALLENGE
Members About this challenge Join this challenge
This is a group of individuals who are dedicating their run/walk/cheer to Camp Oochigeas, and are committed to raising $3,500- the cost to send one child to Camp Ooch for two weeks.
In 2010 we had 9 Dream Team members, and together they raised an unbelievable $72,900! Become a part of this amazing team, and see how you can make a difference in the lives of children affected by childhood cancer.
The Dream Team Commitment
Each individual commits to raising $3,500 by May 3rd, 2011 for Camp Oochigeas. This will send one child to camp for two weeks. A credit card number must be submitted, but will only be charged the remaining balance if the $3,500 goal is not reached.
The Dream Team VIP Treatment
1. Camp Ooch will register you for the Sporting Life 10K for free
2. You will recieve a limited edition Ooch Technical Shirt to wear on race day with pride!
3. Camp Ooch will provide one-on-one communication which includes fundraising and training tips.
4. The Dream Team will recieve recognition at the post race party
5. A special Ooch thank you recognition piece
6. An invitation to Camp Ooch for a private tour of our site in Muskoka
Join the Dream Team!
To join the Dream Team challenge click here to set up your online fundraising page.
For more information please contact Lindsay Knox at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 416-961-6624 ext. 251